John Linck, SAMS® AMS® has been surveying since 1998. He is a graduate of the University of Central Arkansas (1973) earning a Bachelor of Business Administration.
John has had considerable training and study specific to Marine Surveying, notably:
Training is continuous. John attends regional meeting and seminars on an ongoing basis.
- Graduated from Chapman School of Seamanship - Yacht and Small Craft Surveying.
- American Boat and Yacht Council - Standards Accreditation.
- Attended many courses and seminars including:
- ABYC Basic Electrical
- ABYC Electrical Systems
- ABYC Collision/Investigation
- ABYC Standards
- First Marine Claims Seminar (twice)
- AMTECH Ignition Training Seminar
- IAMI National Seminar
- Many SAMS® National Meetings and Educational Symposia